This art print is for all those people who are crossing borders all over the world to live their dreams. It has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it’ll add a touch of sophistication to your room.
May this artwork serve as a reminder to yourself that you can flourish and succeed wherever you go.
* Painted with watercolors and acrylic ink.
* Copy/print of the original artwork.
- USA: 3-5 business days after fulfillment.
- Europe: 5-10 business days after fulfillment.
- Everywhere else: 10-20 business days after fulfillment.
Our products are made to order using a print on demand service called Printful. They take about 2–5 business days to print and prepare your art print for shipping. You can read our full Shipping and Return Policy here.
About the artist:
Jessica Araus is a Mexican illustrator and writer living in the Netherlands. Her artwork is most known for its vibrant colors and hand-drawn style. She illustrates in a variety of mediums, including Prismacolor, watercolor, acrylic ink and gouache.