What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, or website?
When subscribing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter, fill out a form, download a file, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to respond to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails to provide you with articles and relevant information.
• To send periodic emails regarding our products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use an SSL certificate because all sensitive information is stored with a secure third-party.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Turning the cookies off won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting or marketing our business, and serving our users. However, these parties have agreed to keep your information confidential.
We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. You can read our Affiliate Disclaimer here.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Policy Privacy Changes:
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Newsletters and advertising:
• We do not use false, misleading subjects or email addresses.
• We identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• We include the physical address of our business or site headquarters in our emails.
• We monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
Unsubscribing from our email list:
We give recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them. In accordance with this, we agree to the following:
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
• If at any time you would like to unsubscribe you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2018-02-17