Jessica Araus owns and operates this website (jessicaaraus.com). Throughout this page, the terms “us”, “we”, or “our” refer to Jessica Araus.
Information we collect.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, or download our free resources (eBooks, printables, etc), you must provide us with certain information such as your name, and email address. We might also collect other information such as your IP address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, download a file, respond to a survey, or fill out a form on our site.
Why we need your information and how we use it.
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To send you periodic emails regarding new blog posts, articles, or relevant information.
- To send you occasional emails about promotions, new products, and important updates.
- To allow us to respond to your requests.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
At the moment, we do not use an SSL certificate because all sensitive information is stored with a secure third-party.
Information sharing and disclosure.
Your privacy is important to us. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. We may also release your information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. You can read our Affiliate Disclaimer here.
Newsletters and advertising.
- We do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We include our physical address in our emails.
- We monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). That enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
• help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Policy Privacy Changes:
In the unfortunate case of experiencing a breach, we will notify you within 72 hours from becoming aware of the breach.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Unsubscribe from our email list. You have the right to have emails stopped from being sent to you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter, or by contacting us.
- Change, restrict, or delete (right to be forgotten). You have the rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jessica Araus Rodriguez, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My mailing addres:
Koninginnelaan 16 B
9717 BT, Groningen
Last Edited on 22-5-2018