Jessica Araus owns and operates this website (jessicaaraus.com). Throughout this page, the terms “us”, “we”, or “our” refer to Jessica Araus.
When and what type of personal information do we collect?
When you subscribe to our newsletter, place an order from our shop, or download our free resources (such as eBooks, printables, etc), you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and/or payment information. We might also collect other information such as your IP address.
How we use your information.
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To process your order and to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders.
- To allow us to respond to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services or products.
- To send you emails regarding new blog posts.
- To send you occasional emails about promotions, new products, and important updates.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content/products in which you are most interested.
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Information sharing and disclosure.
Your privacy is important to us. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. The products in our shop are made to order using a print on demand service called Printful. They print, package, and ship products for us. We will share your personal information with this third party, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill your orders.
- Compliance with laws. We may also release your information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. You can read our Affiliate Disclaimer here.
Newsletters and advertising.
- We do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We include our physical address in our emails.
- We monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). That enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
In the unfortunate case of experiencing a breach, we will notify you within 72 hours from becoming aware of the breach.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Unsubscribe from our email list. You have the right to have emails stopped from being sent to you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter, or by contacting us.
- Change, restrict, or delete (right to be forgotten). You have the rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jessica Araus Rodriguez, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may email me at email@example.com.
My mailing address:
Koninginnelaan 16 B
9717 BT, Groningen
Tax identification number:
VAT nr: NL357660973B01
KvK nr: 66189845
Last Edited on 23-8-2019